Saturday, April 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Krispie Eggs

This year instead of doing my normal peanut butter eggs, found here, I used the Amazing Peanut Butter Balls recipe, which can be found here.  I just shaped the mixture into ovals, chilled them and then dipped them in melted chocolate.  Easter sprinkles complete the look.  These are good any time of year and I hope you'll give them a try!!


HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!!

xoxo,

Kitty



I am sharing this with:
  Seasonal Sundays
On the Menu Monday
Mix It Up Monday!
Your Cozy Home Party

                                                                                                                                      
                                                                                       
                                                                               

                                                                                                  

12 comments:

  1. I will take a dozen! Oh and they are for the Easter Bunny...not me...he he hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great, wouldn't last five minutes in this house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMY! Crispy eggs... they sound delicious.
    Thanks for joining ON THE MENU MONDAY.
    Kitty, Could you please add a link to your post, so others can find the linky party? Thanks!!!!
    Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, please, I'll eat the whole batch! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look perfect to me...TASTY too! Very creative. Oh how I love quick and easy...and delicious too! MMMM!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, hubby would absolutely L.O.V.E. these. I need to save this recipe, he LOVES peanut butter with anything. Thanks for sharing!! Visiting from SG On the Menu Monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's the kind of Easter eggs I like! They look yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look great.Wonderful to have you with us this Easter at Seasonal Sundays.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Kitty, I would just love to have one of those awesome eggs in my Easter Basket! Hope you are having a wonderful Spring day. Thank you so much for sharing your great recipe with Full Plate Thursday and come back soon!
    Miz Helen

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...